Sunday, August 26, 2007

You know, considering that I got up at 4.30pm, my day (or rather, evening/night) was pretty constructive. After all, who can do three loads of laundry AND clean the whole apt within such a short time! Hohoho. Now my hands smell of bleach no matter how much moisturiser I slap on them. You have to admit, there is some therapeutic value to cleaning the house and doing laundry. You just feel like... you've accomplished so much! I even managed to squeeze in dinner at this quaint Italian restaurant in PB (Caffe Bella Italia- sorry i gobbled up the food before I could take pictures. Will review it the next time I go) with my friends from school. Dave is leaving me to move downtown *sulks*. It's not really like super far, but at the same time, it's gonna be harder for us to meet. And I'm without my shopping, movie-watching, bitching-about-people mate. Sigh. We had a super quick dinner, cuz service was really fast. Was gonna head to a house party with Renee but she flaked on me the last min cuz she's tired. So, I'm here, bored. So bored I went to the grocery store and stocked up on tomatoes, tomato juice, cherry tomatoes and pasta sauce. For some reason, I've been craving tomatoes recently, everytime I'm bored, be it on the plane or just being bored out of my brains on a Saturday night. I think this is the first Saturday night I'm at home ever since I got back from Singapore. I keep telling myself that I'm saving calories not drinking anyway. Gawd. I'm so boring. I know this is a terribly boring post, but well I'm bored, so you guys just have to suck it up and be bored by me. Misery seeks solace in company. Man, I wish they sell Peppridge Farm bread here over on the west coast....

2 comments:

Mr Lychee said...

ah peperridge loti. we've only got their biscuits here cos the bread wun be so fresh when they reached singapore.
this boring comment to go wif your boring post, keke

Keira said...

haha, appreciated. :P