Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Boring facts about me
I guess I should kinda say more about the official facts about myself, to bring this blog to a fresh start! I was born in Singapore, and attended college at the University of Michigan (Go Wolverines!). Currently, I'm embarking on my lifelong dream of a Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences at the University of California, San Diego. I visit home around twice a year, mainly due to the fact that I am super close to my family. If I don't see my younger sister for more than 6 months, I might just collapse and die. Also, I miss chicken rice in Singapore. Give me a chicken rice stall here in La Jolla, and move my family here, and I will be the happiest soul in the world (well, maybe just the whole of Cali). Not to say I don't enjoy Cali. I love the sun and the beaches, cruising around in my mustang convertible, eating at nice restaurants, hanging out with my favorite people here. For some reason, I'm very prone to compulsive shopping during my time here. Must be the sun. Ha. I like picking up random hobbies. To date, I have attempted to learn Japanese and Spanish, salsa dancing, golf, pole-dancing, flower arranging etc (though prolly a jack of all trades and master of none kinda deal) Uh, I love the color pink? Man, this is one horribly aimless post. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment