You know, being a Ph.D student isn't really a glamorous job. On off days like this, when I have absolutely nothing to accomplish in the lab, but have to do the whole routine of pretending to work, it's pretty exhausting. You know, I should put a list of stuff that I hate to do. Since I'm pretty much a computer idiot, and trying to figure out how to put a nice neat list of things next to my post is going to take me a whole afternoon, I shall just simply list it below:
1) I hate pretending to work.
2) I hate waking up early
3) I hate listening to the morning talk show on the radio when I'm driving to the lab
4) I hate coriander leaves
5) I hate durian
6) I hate walking in people's steps ( I have this weird habit that I try not to step in other pple's steps when they're walking in front of me, must be all the parental talk about not following in other's footsteps when I was younger. )
7) I hate it when I overcook my eggs and it's no longer sunny-side up.
8) I hate making a whole lot of food and it tastes horrid.
9) I hate cooking.
10) I hate it when airlines try to cheat me of my money.
There. I got it out of my system. Now, back to the lab to wait around like a sad puppy for my supervisor to be free.
No comments:
Post a Comment