What is it about couples and PDAs? I'm prolly not the most worthy person to comment on this, cuz I prolly was guilty of it in the past, but really, what's wrong with these people? I was down at PBBG today (surprising surprising, well I wasn't gonna go cuz I was kinda sick, but Renee aka Brandy ain't gonna be here next weekend, and I don't wanna punch myself for not hanging out with her this week), and we saw this couple at one of the booth seats. Seriously, throughout the whole hour we were sitting there, they were pretty much pretending that they were in a steamy hotel room. The girl even dared to shoot a vicious look at me, like "stop staring at us in that funny way!". Hello people, sound advice to you guys: GET A ROOM! This couple was particularly disgusting, for several reasons. 1) They weren't exactly Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie 2) They were frolicking and giggling in obnoxious ways 3) They were only momentarily distracted for TWO WHOLE seconds, when the girl saw a roach on the wall and squealed, to which the guy took a paper napkin and smothered the poor roach, leaving the girl in delirious awe, and of course, leading to enthusiastic kissing. I mean, I can understand couples who hold hands, and kiss at times. I mean, which couple doesn't want to show the WHOLE world that they're in love? *cues birds chirping and flowers blooming* BUT, please, we don't want soft porn, thank you very much.
On another note, PBBG was pretty fun tonight, and before I left for it, I received these photos of the last time we went to PBBG from my galfriend. I was mortified, for good reasons. 1) I looked absolutely trashed in the pictures 2) Who the f*** is the topless guy carrying me around (who was actually my friend's friend, and he carried every one of us.)
Anyway it was last Sunday, and we were celebrating my friend's birthday with copious amounts of soju. Between us four petite girls, we gurgled down 6 pitchers of yogurt soju, and start talking in loud and high pitched tones. Mind you, this was at a korean restaurant. We got in early, around 5, for the 1 for 1 soju deal, and we were drinking till 10. On a Sunday night. I bet the rest of the diners must want to punch us so bad. The waiters love us tho, prolly cuz we were providing comic relief for a boring sunday night. They started toggling with the light switches, to create a flashing light effect, and lo and behold, we started dancing. In short, we went down to PBBG in my car with the top down, waving and yelling to every car that passes us by, flirted with the cops who wanted to book us, got carried around by topless guys, among other things. Man, it'll be a loooong time till I'll get THAT drunk.
I was still sober at this stage...
which didn't last long, cuz I don't remember where this lollipop came from.
Surely I can do a better pose than that.Yea, no soju for a LOOONG time. It should be banned. Hurr.
2 comments:
u look absolutely positively very drunk. i dare u to post that coolie guy!
Haha, you can see it in my facebook. :P You're still up?
Post a Comment