Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My precious sista!

"如果我們兩個只能活一個,我希望是你"

I was reading my sister's blog, and she wrote this line for me (I had to cut and paste from her blog 'cuz I don't have the mandarin kit on my computer). For those of you who don't really understand mandarin, it means "If only one of us gets to live, I want it to be you". T__T I miss my sister! I know the reason behind her saying that is because of this recent serial in which one brother wants to donate part of his liver to save his younger brother, even though the former has a history of cardiac malfunction, rendering him unfit for surgery. *sobs* Yea, I was thinking about it when I saw that scene she's referring to. I'd rather my sister live. Man, she can have my whole liver if she wants. It's funny how we're separated by thousands of miles between us, and yet we think about each other at the same instances. It's like we're bound by an invisible thread... I guess that's what you call a family tie. Heh. I love my sister to death. If both of us haven't eaten for days, I would surrender all my food to her. And you guys know how I can't do without food. Yeap, I don't think there's anything in the world I wouldn't do for her. :) On another note, I think my sister is crazy. All she writes in her blog is that she's getting fat. If she gains a kg everytime she blogs about getting fatter yet AGAIN, I swear she must be a hundred kgs by now. -__- And to my sis: please eat! you know you get giddy spells, so how can you eat less! Please eat stuff with more iron- according to wikipedia, that means more meat, more fish, more tofu (I'm omitting all vegetable choices cuz I know that's out of the question for you). Take care of yourself ah. Please don't make me worry.

No comments: