Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wedding!

Heading to Washington D.C for a wedding this weekend. My good pal Meredith is finally getting married! I say "finally" because we've been excited about her wedding for almost a year now, and she's so enthusiastic about her marriage that one just can't help but feel happy for her. :) Maybe I'll get to try some crabcakes in Maryland. Ha ha. Or even better, maybe Meredith will get drunk. She has this adorable habit of hugging her friends and exclaiming how much she loves them. Last time that happened, I counted 15 times of her doing that to me. Either way, it'll be good to get out of San D. for a bit. Maybe sometime really exciting will happen my way. I'll keep you guys posted.

P.S: Not looking forward to the 7am flight. Sorry Dave, you're a dear for sending me to the airport. :D

No comments: