Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What's wrong with this world?

Isn't it kinda sad how people are never content with their lot? The ugly girl wishing she could be one of the pretty ones, the pretty ones who think they're never pretty enough. The single girls who wish to have someone to love, the attached one who dreams about playing the field again. The guy who never got some for a long time, the guy who gets it everyday, but wishes it was a better f***. The poor guy wishing he could have more money, the rich guy wishing he could have more friends. It's about time that we take a deep breath, and appreciate ourselves for who we are. Fine, you might not have as much wealth as you'd like to possess, or as pretty as a supermodel, but hey, you're healthy, you have friends and family who care about you, you never have to worry about the next meal. For the good-looking people, you're hot. You might not be the "hottest", but you get enough attention as it is. For the girls who thinks they're not thin enough, stick-thin girls look pretty scary, and most guys I know are not into too skinny girls. At the end of the day, we'll all lead happier lives being content. Appreciate the things you have, strive for the things you don't. If it fails, hey at least you're still left with the things that make you YOU, and you didn't lose anything. Btw, maybe I should start with a poll about whether guys like stick-thin girls or girls who look healthy. Ha. Anyone?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem to that, Babe!
haha. Remember me? Sorry for crashing your blog =P How have ya been?

Mr Lychee said...

aiyoh, whatever lead u to display like emo traits. you remind me of the emo girl on youtube that goes " The bird is like DYING! "

Mr Lychee said...

yeah i found the girl for u

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dygoLyoFt8M

(T) (H) (B) said...

Older men loves fleshy gals like me.. Hohoho.. Anw babe, I don't want psychos to track u down and haress u like wat they did to me cos of my blog. I'll still read ur blog without linking u.. Miss ya. =)

Anonymous said...

good job..

is this emo?? no ritez?

Keira said...

To Jab: Hey there! It's been long enough! Really happy to see your comment. At least I don't feel like I'm talking to myself. Ha. I'm pretty good. You?

Keira said...

To Mr Lychee: Yea, I know. And I was trying to be positive in this post too. Hurr.

Keira said...

To Horny B: Yea, I understand. I linked ya tho. :) Do drop me comments . It's been a long time since we've conversed. :)

Keira said...

To sn3nk: Well, ionno if it is, but I'm pretty emo. Why do you think I started a blog. Hoho. :P

Anonymous said...

Life's not too bad myself. Still need to get use to work life though, man I can't believe I have already worked for over a year. Makes me feel old!

Keira said...

Haha, don't we all? :)
What are you working as? Do you blog too?

Anonymous said...

I'm working at Barclays Capital. Really monotonous job, but somebody's got to do it! Oh I don't blog, at least ever since I realised I never actually bother to update it. =P Cool blog by the way. And I swear I will find some time to go check out your bar! =)

Keira said...

Haha, just keep on reading. It'll get better. I swear. :D