Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hyacinth Bar

I recently got back from Singapore. It was one sweet month. I invested with a couple of friends in a bar called Hyacinth on 3 Boon Tat St, and I love it to death. It just opened a month back, so I got a lot of my friends to drop by. Somehow I feel obliged to post some pictures of us in the bar, perhaps for me to look back on it in the future.


the exterior of my bar


the lurvely pond in the bar :D



The peeps responsible for my lurrvely flower stand. :D I've known all three of them - Yingxiang, Olivia and Caifeng for around 10 years now. Who says nothing can stand the hands of time! :D









Sorry for the lack of captions. I got sick of labeling after the second one. Ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the only hint of our existence a bouquet of flowers? Sob. And you didn't even mention our names =(

Anonymous said...

WHERE BE OUR PHOTOS*?!?! We want to be featured on your site!! not just our flowers!!

*although of course said photos must be approved by me and O before you can post them.

Keira said...

HAHA! It wasn't intentional! I only put pictures I look good in. :D Okay, I'll post pics of you guys. Sorry!!! You know I love you peeps.:P