Wednesday, August 15, 2007
End of my partying days?
Recently, I've found myself to be more and more domesticated. This is not good. I used to sneer at people who would rather stay home and cook (boooring) than eat out, and be annoyed with people who refuse to go out and partay to finish a good book. As a result, I eat out every single day, and go party on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and sometimes Sunday. Recently though, I've been in my saving-money mode. I alternate between that and my wasting-money mode on a regular basis. When I'm in the mood, I would wince over spending a dollar more, weep over gas prices, and cook diligently at home. When it comes to my wasting-money mode, which is about 98% of the time, I don't really care where I eat at, what I buy etc. These couple of weeks, I've been in my saving money mode, and for some reason, I CAN'T SWITCH TO MY WASTING MONEY MODE! Which is good, with thrifty being a virtue, but it also makes me a very boring person. I decline invites to parties, to go out and drink, dinner parties. I am happy with staying at home, I get excited about cooking every meal. Damn, maybe I really am getting old. Sigh. I'm going to eventually lose all my friends and die as a recluse. Alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well I'm sure not alone
Haha, you're never alone. :)
Post a Comment