Monday, December 31, 2007

Bloody eyelash extensions

Ah, the price of vanity.

Had my eyelash extensions done yesterday.

It was pure torture.

You remember when you have one of those eye blisters on your eyelids? Well, think of it as a thousand blisters on your eyelids. Or a thousand daggers plunged into your eyelids. Both of them. That was how I felt the whole of yesterday.

Can't even wash my face properly, cuz the fake eyelashes, unlike the real eyelashes, dripped water into my eyes instead of shielding it from.

Sigh.

I woke up with a bloody red eye.

Couldn't take it anymore, and with the help of very good oil make-up remover, I plucked all of them out. Remember the dagger analogy? Well, plucking them out was like drawing those daggers out of your eyes, one by one.

It's the first day of 2008, and life is painful already.

Goodbye, 120 bucks of pure misery.

4 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Oh fuck.. Happy New Year.. Wear fake eye lashes instead...

Keira said...

Heh, yes, I have learned my lesson. Very well.

(T) (H) (B) said...

U ok?? Long time no update. getting worried..

Anonymous said...

Would be smarter to use msn or her phone to contact her, rather than a blog that she's not updated. You think?