Recently, my much anticipated annual Victoria's Secret runway show was aired on CBS! For those of you not familiar with this, Victoria's Secret has an annual runway show showcasing the trends for the next year, and well it consists of hot models (and I'm saying haaawt!) parading in teeny weeny costumy lingerie. Seriously, if I have, say a clothing manufacturing company in China, I will probably come up with copies of these costumes and export them to the states to be sold as Halloween costumes. So hawt! Also, it was pretty funny seeing a reprise of the Spice Girls. Funny because Victoria Beckham has the you-girls-are-so-lame look on her face the whole time, which I can't really blame her because 1) Mel C, Geri, and Emma had dropped from the face of the earth these 6 years 2) Mel B is shamelessly fighting for getting her money from Eddie Murphy. And she? She only got married to the cutest, and probably richest football player, has the exclusive 5 million limit credit card from Neiman Marcus, and is living in the lap of luxury. Who would have known that from 6 years back?
Anyways, pictures from the show. I am in love with the hottest model! She is so hot, she's like a walking wet dream! Behold..

Man, her body is to die for. I really don't know how models get their flat abs. HOW DO THEY ACHIEVE THAT? Do they even work out?? Seems like most of the models are Brazilian. Dear God, if I ever have an afterlife, I want to be born a Brazilian. Life is sooooo unfair.

This girl is the new model of the year. Again the flat abs, but I think her face is a little too chubby to be a VS model. This is a good picture of her, but well if you see her on tv, it's pretty fat. Oh well.

The necessary blond model.

This girl is pretty hot too. Very high cheekbones, I like!

Adriana Lima. She's also pretty hot. I think I like the models with the intense gaze, you know, light eyes against dark skin. I want ice-blue eyes too!
Anyways, that's the end of my pictures. If you can download it, I highly recommend it. A very entertaining one hour. Heh.
2 comments:
Wear blue contacts babe. Haha. Anw, I think most of them went for liposuction.
YOU THINK SO? I dunno, they all look pretty athletic to me. I think asians look weird with blue eyes tho. Heh.
Post a Comment