Thursday, December 27, 2007

I got my camera! :D


I finally got my camera. It's a black lumix, and I love it to death.

More cam-whoring moments to come, and if you're a frequent female clubber, you'll know where this was taken.

Yep, it's the female toilet of MOS. Was there last night, met a few interesting characters. Overall, I actually had fun. It's been a while since I've had fun during clubbing.

All thanks to Sylvia. :)

Went to Flutes of the Fort on Fort Canning Hill to have lunch with moots. He said he picked that place cuz it's one of the places that have valet parking. -__- The food we had was really good tho, so watch out for the review coming soon! :) The old lecherous valet parking guy said I look like a doll. Incidentally, one of our friends said the same thing at MOS. I guess they meant it as a compliment?

P.S: Lost my concealer AGAIN. I think this year, I've already lost 4 or 5 pots of it. If someone picks it up when I lose it every time, she should have enough concealer to last her a good two years. Blah.

Anyways, will write more later!

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Those are 2 hot babes.. hahaha!