Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Two weeks to Motherland!

Heading back to Singapore two weeks exactly from now. I'm soooo excited! A lot of my friends are heading back too, so we can all meet up! Lemme make a list...

1) Moots from San Fran
2) Nick from New York
3) Lier from Edinburgh
4) Leana from Aussie
5) My beloved younger cousin from Aussie! (haven't seen him in 2 and a half years, and my mum says he's now taller than me, twice my size, and have grown a moustache AND pigtail. Jeepers.)
6) Nicole from ILLINOIS
7) Wenqi from San Fran

and some others, who have slipped my mind at the moment. Ahem.

Anywhoo, I'm counting down to the day... the day when my dreams are dreams no more, and I will FINALLY be able to tuck into steaming hot chicken rice! And I can hug my sister and mum instead of virtual hugs. Ah, it's been 5ish months, but it felt like an eternity. My older sister has deemed me as her personal shopper. Last year, she made me buy back around 12 coach bags for her, and this year, it's victoria's secret lingerie. -__- Just received an email from her asking for a CD she can't find in Singapore. And you would imagine that shopping in Singapore should be better! Grr.

I've came to the conclusion that Asian and African American guys have one thing in common - it's close to impossible to find one good looking dude, but if you stumble upon one, he's helluva cute. Like Tyson Beckford. Or one of those Taiwanese pop stars. Honestly, I would rather not have this vast inconsistency in the standard, and just have all slightly above average looking guys. I don't know if this is true anywhere else, but it's certainly true in California.

Just watched Enchanted, the movie. Renee and I both got reduced to putty at the end. I think we got enough sappy-ness to last a lifetime or two. It's one of those movies that we walk out and lament for the next 15 min about our dire situation regarding the lurrvee issue. It's a pretty good movie though, I have to say.

Anyways, gonna watch heroes on tv, tinker on the piano for a little bit, and then to bed. Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erh i dont think nicole is from madison lorrrrrrrrrr auntie!

Keira said...

whoops. Illinois they say! :D

(T) (H) (B) said...

Come back n party together!!

Keira said...

haha, sure thing babe. :)