Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy new year people

Happy new year people!

I'm going to write about how my new year eve celebrations were in another post, but right now I just wanted to complain/moan/sulk about one thing: I'M GOING TO HAVE A BAD YEAR AHEAD. I can feel it. The elements are against me!

Omens

1) Some shorty cut the line right in front of me in the bathroom of Butter Factory. No one, I repeat, no one, has ever cut my line and gotten away with it. :(

2) Couldn't get a cab, and had to walk from Clarke Quay to City Hall to hail one.

3) The people that I wish would msg me didn't. Sigh.

4) My eyelash extensions that I got today hurt like crap. As a result, my right eye is swollen and red. :( I had to pluck off some of them cuz it hurt so bad.

5) Rude fat people getting on my nerves. Yes, I'm referring to you, stupid fatty server who deliberately cleared our table and chairs when we sat down for a rest.

There was a recent report that there's a higher occurrence of depression during festive seasons. You're telling me!

Alright, going to bed to sulk some more. Bye people. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think the server meant it that way, i do know that they are told to clean up the tables immediately as a form of service so the other customers could have their food served on the table.

Keira said...

Eh, it was 2 am, and they even took our table away too, while the people next to us were still happily sitting at their table.