Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blah.

I realized I had forgotten to bring the computer cable for my phone, which is a pretty stupid move considering that I wanted to take loads of pictures and blog on it. Can't even upload my pictures. :( So I have two options:

1) Write logs on my computer, and post all of them, complete with pictures, all at once when I get back

2) Get a camera, and continue to blog

And, I've decided to go with option 2. :D So I'm gonna get a cam next week, and start blogging again cuz there's some stuff I wanted to blog about.

Anyways, the trip so far, it's been really good. Went to Oosh at dempsey with leana and the crew on Friday, and it was pretty chill. We got the VIP table which was huge. The only thing was that they initially refused to serve us water, unless we order a bottle of wine or something, which was pretty blah. All in all tho, the spa-inspired bar was pretty sweet. Might go back again, but this time, I'm gonna bring a huge bottle of mineral water. Ha.

I've been spending a lot of time with my sister and my cousin, who's heading back to Melbourne after Xmas. That boy, he's only 17 and is already a heartbreaker. Stayed over at my place last night cuz we went out for suppa, and he was showing me various girls on facebook that he had relations to. What sorta relations, I'm not entirely sure, but well, I'm pretty proud of him still. Never hurts to have attractive relatives. Heh heh. Will post the picture up when I get back to San D.

Gonna brave the crowds and go Xmas shopping tomorrow in town. Not looking forward to it at all. Maybe I can spray on some odor that will deter everyone from me. Ha.