I was craving organic wholesome california style food the other day, simply because I am sick of eating the unhealthy food around. I wanted something I could eat and feel good and healthy, but I didn't want to compromise on the taste. I googled organic food and stumbled upon this place called "REAL food". It had pretty decent reviews on hungrygowhere so I decided to give it a shot.
Went to the branch at Clarke Quay, but they were closed for renovation for like four days. Just my luck. T_T As I am super stubborn when it comes to food, we ended up going to the other branch after that, which is located at 110 Killiney Road, a short walk from Somerset train station.
And I was so glad that I went. Not only does the decor remind me of californian bistros, with wide minimalist spaces, the menu was very varied, with soups, pastas, veggie burgers and juices. So happy!
The vegetable dumplings consist of 10 different kinds of ingredients, but again the coriander was too strong for my liking. People who like coriander will love it though. It's light and tasty.
The green vegetable juice was soooooooooooooooooo good. I added CHIA seeds which gave it an extra crunch. It was so yummy and tasty in a super healthy way. It tasted just sweet enough (I hate juices that taste too sweet and you know they add sugar syrup in it). Will be going back for that!
The pumpkin soup was nice and sweet, not too creamy, and the toasted ciabatta bread made a nice compliment to it.
On top of the tasty food, they have magazines like vogue and US and Star which you can leaf through when you are eating. It's a great way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon for sure.
I left feeling satisfied and super healthy. It's a really good feeling, I have to say.
Will be going back! :) This week, next week, the week after....
No comments:
Post a Comment