Been curious about this atas restaurant at our workplace. It's never crowded, but according to Nicole, it is the longest-lasting restaurant in Biopolis!
We were having Monday blues, so we decided to go ahead and pamper ourselves.
Service is impeccable. The waiter even walked me halfway to the bathrooms.
But the food. The food. The food.
Is Amazing with a capital "A".
We were greeted with an amuse bouche which is some sort of coarse pate. It is gamey and tasty, albeit a little salty.
For our entree, we had the vegetable risotto with hokkaido scallops and squid in a squid ink sauce. This was really one of the lightest, yet most flavorful risottos I have ever tasted. The sweetness and sharpness of the cheese sauce complemented the briny seafoodish taste of the squid ink sauce, and the whole concoction just is an absolute pleasure to taste. We tried to savour it as slowly as we could... The scallops were sweet and cooked just right, and even the squid was tender and flavorful.
I have to say, I will be back. Even though I might have to face the taboo of having good meals at work, I will do it.
Easily one-michelin star worthy. Just good solid simple food, executed to perfection.
No comments:
Post a Comment