Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Which halloween costume should I pick?

So it's the time of the year where Halloween is beckoning again. Ah, Halloween Halloween. One of my friends once said "Halloween is a big excuse for girls to ho it up and get away with it, without coming off as 1) a hooker or 2) a stripper." And you know, I couldn't agree more! I remember a few years back, when I went to Madison for Halloween, it was a riot. The streets were decked with girls in omg-so-slutty costumes. It was a feast for the guys. So well anyways, I was browsing through the websites for costumes, and I can't decide between a few. Maybe someone can give some advice?


Okay, I know the two above are identical, but they're different in color! Plus, the blue one comes with a staff.



Ya, so that's it. Hopefully I'll come to a decision before they get sold out. :(

2 comments:

Yu-Hua said...

well i'd vote off the aviator one, its not slutty enough, it covers more than the other ones hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Bo Peep Ona. Definitly Bo Peep. ^_^

Yay for ho-ing it up and getting away with it! (goth night at clubs is the same thing)