Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Random rantings.
I'm dying of boredom. In class now, and the lecturer is talking about the link between hypertension and renal function. It's an hour-long lecture, and we're about 20 min into it, but man, the minutes are crawling by. CRAAAWWWLIING. It's really fascinating how we perceive time. Guess that brings us to the theory of the relativity of time. For example, a couple goes to the mall. The girl shops for a couple of hours, with the guy on her arm. They're technically in the same time zone together, and even in the same location. The difference is that the girl prolly thinks the hours passed by in no time at all, whereas the guy prolly thinks that time is going so slow he wants to shoot himself in the head. The opposite stands true when this couple goes to a football game. And so on. Man, I must be really bored to blabber about stuff like that. It's amazing how I can sit through a lecture like this, with the environment set up so that we can only focus on the speaker, and yet my mind refuses to absorb information. A 9 am class is just too brutal. I remember missing the 830am org0-chem classes in Umich. In fact, i couldn't get up for class 70% of the time that 1) I had no choice but to self-study 2)my friend has to come to my dorm room to yank me out of bed. In my defense though, the professor teaching the class is a major airhead that it's not worth my getting up at all. The average on that class was a 56 /100, and most of the people who fail are the ones diligently attending class and listening to her crap. My friend and I got the highest grades for that class, and I like to think I saved him from the rubbish the lecturer was feeding us. Heh. So going to class doesn't pay all the time! Hoho. Unless, of course, they take attendance. Okay, there is utterly no point in this post at all, other than the fact that it brought me 15 min further into the lecture. Yippee! I guess I should stop ranting on now. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so glad to be done with all that rot.
haha, THANKS. :P
Post a Comment