Sunday, September 9, 2007

Britney Oh Britney

I just watched the opening of VMA on MTV with my roommate, and the opening act by Britney was disastrous. Not only did she don on a set of glittery bra and pantie set, exposing her chubs, she looked like she was suffering from indigestion when she was doing her moves. If you guys wanna check it out, here's the link:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1568788&vid=173440

My housemate and I were like, if you wanna score a good performance, you have to at least fulfill one of the following- 1) you have to be hot, like devastatingly hot 2) you have to be a good dancer. She used to be both! Yet, tonight, we were like "wudn't it be better if she had worn a corset top, or something that will keep the chubs in?" and she was so distracted! Her previous performances had really sharp movements, and sooooo goood. Sigh. I guess it's a case of a falling star bound to crash.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

I still love Britney...

Keira said...

Ya, i used to love her mvs! :(