Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I lost three pounds!

*cheers* Woot! After slogging away for the past few weeks, jogging about 4-5 times a week, finally my efforts have paid off! THREE POUNDS! I will persevere, hopefully I can lose another 2 pounds, and I will be content as a corpse in his coffin. Heh heh.

One of Jenn's guy friends is heading down to San Diego this weekend. For some reason, he remembers me from 3 years ago, at this totally random event. According to Jenn, I was in her car on the way to party, and Jenn stopped over at this intersection to say hi to this guy, and well he remembers meeting me. I didn't even step outta the car! He just shouted "hi" and I shouted back. End of story. Anyways, all that is Jenn's version. I don't even remember such an incident. Anywhooo, in Jenn's words, he is "fixated on" me. So he's been bugging Jenn that she has to arrange a chance for him to meet me this weekend. Apparently, he asked what my type of guys is, to which Jenn replied brusquely "Oh, she's veeerrry picky, so don't be disappointed if she doesn't think much of you." Man, I love my BFF. She reads the words off my mind sometimes. So he's half white, half asian. Jenn is being a twerp for refusing to show me his picture. Oh well, we're all going to have dinner Friday night, woohoo. *sarcastic* I hope I don't gag. Heh.

Went shopping at Nordstrom with Renee yesterday. We both went to the Kiehl's counter to get stuff. I had to get conditioner cuz mine ran out, and she was just looking for a face masque. I shop like a guy. I usually pinpoint what it is exactly I want, do not engage in small talk with the sales assistant, and get my product in under 5 min, which is exactly what happened. Renee, on the other hand, shops like a TYPICAL girl. She pores over the small range of face products, lingers over some, starts up a 15 min convo with the enthusiastic sales assistant, who recommends her at least 5 products, to which she asked for samples for 4 of them. Turns out that she ran out of samples, and subsequently she volunteers to put some of the testers into small pad containers. Another 5 min of her patiently wiping the containers with alcohol wipe. Another 5 min of her labelling each container neatly. Which after I was thinking "let's just get the masque you wanted Renee, and get the hell outta here!". So Renee asked for the masque, which to their dismay, was out of stock! The representative told us to wait (another 10 min) while she checks the backstore. And lo and behold, there wasn't any there either. So the representative offered to put in a delivery for her to her doorstep, and Renee spent another 5 min putting down her address. Later, the representative informed her that a 5 bucks shipping fee will be imposed if the total spent was under 25 dollars. So Renee picks out another eyelash curler which I recommended. And for some reason, the gift voucher Renee wanted to use couldn't be used! 10 min of toying with the register, after which she gave up, and recommends that Renee just get the curler (cuz for some reason, the voucher could be used in that case). So as she was packing up the curler in a bag (Finally!), the representative had an epiphany- "Let's call the other Kiehl's stores in San Diego! Maybe they'll have some in stock!" and so began another 10 min of calling random stores. -__- At this point, I was 1) hungry 2) dying of boredom. In the end, she found that they have stock at blah blah blah location, and yes! we were finally free to go! Took a bloody hour to get the face masque. Wow.

Yea, nothing very much this weekend. Went partying with Trish, Mary Ann and the girls. Were they cam-hoing or what. Two of us had cameras, and I just looked at her myspace, and she has 180 pictures from that night. ...... Good lord. But anyway, like the wise saying "A picture paints a thousand words", I shall just upload some of the pictures from that night. A lot of candid shots. And the more we drink, the more candid and more blurred pictures there are. Heh.









3 comments:

Mr Lychee said...

gosh looks like such a vampy nite.
and yeah abt the guy, u know half asian, half ang moh? what like Wong Li Hong isst? Well anyway you see it its definitely not a good sign. Alright I'll stop my rantings

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those girls look like ladyboy beauty queer contestants. :)

Keira said...

haha, are you serious guys? I think they're hot! :P