Well, I paid my speeding ticket today *damn you lady cop*... had to wait in line for a while, and the guy behind me was like " you'd think that they can't wait to get money from you". My ticket was 400 in full, and that doesn't even include traffic school. So I don't care what you say about the lady cop being nice, she's just a bloodsucking cunt like every other lady cop in this state.... except for this nice big lady cop at the La Jolla police station who corrected my violation about registration tabs...
She had a booming voice, and seriously I thought she was going to give me shit about the violation. But she was just the contrary. She didn't even bother to check my car, and just glanced over my documents, and gave me tips on how to facilitate the process. Plus she told me I have the prettiest almond-shaped eyes she's ever seen, and I'm really pretty, and should be a model. Hehehe. And when I told her she was too sweet, she said, "don't tell anybody, cuz I'm not like this most of the time!" Hee! Who says all lady cops are scumbags! :D
But anyways, I guess I learned a lesson or two about driving. :(
BTW, bought a new dress from Bebe! I wore it to Tower 23 with Jenn last week...
I know people who read my blog prolly think Jenn is really ferocious cuz she NEVER smiles in any of the pictures, but hey, she's only a bitch to people who deserve it. Never to me. :D
Lost weight these 6 months I think, I think a total of 5-7 pounds. Wee! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment