Been at work the whole day today, and there's still work to be done. Left at 10 finally, came back home in the mood to pick on my room. Vacuumed the floor, changed my sheets, did a load of laundry, uploaded my pictures on my computer, and here I am.
I've been so lazy, have shitloads of pictures to talk about, so here goes!
Went to Kensington Grill for brunch one day...
The cinnamon roll panini style was AWESOME. It was crisp, not too sweet, and just heavenly.
I had the eggs benedict with duck confit and cornmeal puree. It was pretty good, but not the best I've had. The duck was flavorful though.
Went to this place called Chin's *Yun's recommendation*. We had the steamed cod with dried radish, and it was pretty yummy. The sauce was not that flavorful though.
Went to a pirate party the weekend before last. Had to leave early cuz of the run, but here's a pic of me and Meredith! :)
One of the days I went to Okan, I actually remembered to take more pictures. Hehe. It's my new fav restaurant in San Diego! :D I go there way too much.
Asparagus with miso vinegar. Super duper good. The miso has a peanuty taste to it too, so it blended really well.
The daikon cooked with broth was really good too. The broth was sooooo good. One of my favorites. My ultimate fav is the fried eggplant in miso. I'll take a picture next time. The pork with potatoes was pretty good too.
The mackerel with miso was super yummy too, if you like mackerel. Nicely grilled, and the miso sauce was soo good.
The cheesecake was really good too, I think there was tofu in it, too bad they took it off. BUT anyone who's going there should definitely try the pudding with black sauce. SOOOO yummy. It's like fresh milk custard with the best burnt sugar sauce ever. :)
My first time celebrating Easter! I had fun... :)
Went to the Death Cab for Cabbie concert by courtesy of Renee! Thanks Renee for buying me tickets for my bday! :)
It was really good, but I think I like the opening band better... whooooops. Cold war kids! :)
I told Kristine to help me take pictures at happy hour where the lab is celebrating Deron's bday, and she took like 20 pictures.
The thing was, I think she was taking more pictures of me instead.
See.
We didn't even get a picture of the whole lab.... oh well.
Will blog about my trip to San Francisco soon! :) Time for beeedddd. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment