I hate caffeine. I really do. It has never done anything good for me other than keeping me up at night. Never should have drank that bottle of apple tea and that two cups of tea at Okan. It's frigging 330 am in the morning, and I can't sleep. AHHHHHHHHHHH.
Anyways, I'm going to talk about the saddest love story I've ever seen. It's an odd choice, but it really does resonate with me. Curious case of Benjamin Button. I know most people think the movie is way too long, and kinda boring, but I really liked it.
I used to think that distance was the worst thing that can stand between a couple, in times of vulnerability in my long distance relationships... but I was wrong. Distance is not, because it can be crossed, and eliminated with will and commitment. Time is. It was just so sad, because Benjamin and Daisy could only be together in that short window of time, and they just simply can't do anything about it. Daisy couldn't get younger, and Benjamin couldn't get older, so they can only helplessly watch their age differences become greater and greater......At the end of the day (or movie), I was just simply glad that we're all moving in the same direction of time. And that was comforting, in an odd way.
And that just reminds me of how I take things for granted sometimes. My mum always says "something worse could have happened" every time something bad happens to me. And she's right, of course, but it's always hard to appreciate it. Oh well.
Alrighty, going to try to sleep now...
No comments:
Post a Comment