Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lunden III

Dim Sum the third day! We went to this place called Imperial China or something like that near Covent Garden. The dim sum was comparable to Singapore's Crystal Jade Golden Palace, but the char siew sou was SUPER GOOD. The crust was flaky and sweet, and the BBQ pork was sooo fresh and sooo yummy!

Happy Jenn and I!

Li'er and Ariane! :)


The century egg porridge was super yummy. Not too bland, not too salty. :)


The carrot cake was so-so.


The fan chong was so so too.

The acclaimed char siew sou.

Other assorted dim sum.


Went to this Japanese fusion restaurant for dinner - Atami's! Li'er curled my hair for me... so sweet of her... I love you babe! :)
In the cab... me and Li'er
Jenn and Ariane...

I had this really yummy drink, which was a plum wine shaken with egg white. Pretty good.


I had the foie gras with pan seared duck breast. The foie gras was kinda oily, and undercooked, so it wasn't that great. A good foie gras shouldn't taste oily at all.

We ended up going to Movida, which is a super exclusive club that is really hard to get in. And it was model's night, so the whole place was swarming with hot hot hawt models.


Cam-whoring.
Again.
And again.


We couldn't get a cab to supper at Chinatown, so we hopped onto this rickshaw where this poor Asian dude had to lug all four of us. Very brave man.

We had the whole of an hour to pack our luggage and drag our sorry arses to the airport. Ha. An unforgettable trip indeed.

5 comments:

inamatic said...

I LOVE 4 SEASONS DUCK RICE!!!! u know when i was an overweight undergrad, I used to pretend i was going for a run in hyde park, but actually just jogged across from south ken to bayswater for the rice!!! OMG. I LOVE LONDRES!

Keira said...

HAHA. Mannnn, sounds like good times to me... I think the duck rice in Singapore is comparable tho! :P

(T) (H) (B) said...

u're making me hungry on a sat morning..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Keira said...

Ha, thanks! :) I'll check yrs out. :) Continue reading okay? More delicious food to come! :)