I realize that my blog is kinda like my stand-in boyfriend. I started this blog when I launched into singlehood, and I think it was my channel of ranting, and talking about my everyday life. Ah, the comfort of confiding in my posts.
Anyways, I made shepard's pie! It used to be one of my favorite foods when I was little. I remember always staying over at my cousin's, and the maid will make spaghetti with ground beef and mushroom, AND shepard's pie! I used to eat soooo much. :P So anyways, my shit attempt at making it. It tastes soooooo good. :) I'm pretty amazed. I ddi a twist on it, instead of putting carrots and peas, I put cauliflower, and I used fat-free milk and low fat butter to make the mashed potatoes, red-skin potatoes (more nutritious) and added a good amt of basil to heighten the taste of the beef. Well, it really does taste like the best thing I've ever made! :P Brings me back to the good old days...
9 comments:
i wanna eat shepard's pie too! i miss emma's pasta...
*muaks* i Love u!
wah babe. I need the receipe. I am a little sick of the chinese food I make. hahaha.
Ya I miss emma's food too. Ha ha. :P You ah, dodo queen. :P
Ying hung, just google shepard's pie and it's one of the first few links. Quite easy to make! Or you can call me and I can tell you. Ha.
looked so yummy! can i have a piece?
Haha, sure, if I make it in Singapore. :)
I think I need to take cooking lessons from you.
Ha, I think you can cook taster food than me, especially now that you have to take care of another... :P
GEEEEEEEEEEEEz. me first!
Ha, of course you get first priority, dodo. :P
Post a Comment