Aight, sorry for being so lame these two weeks. The thought of writing a post has crossed my mind umpteen times, but nothing draws to mind! The last two weeks has been so uneventful and monotonous. Unless I want to complain about the never-ending work and classes, of course, but I'm sure you guys have better things to do than to hear me go on and on about work.
Went to a casino night organized by the taiwanese association today. It was really fun! It kinda felt like the prom cuz everyone was dressed up in slinky dresses and shirts and ties. The theme was red and gold, so you can imagine, red and gold balloons, glittery butterflies on glass vases adorned with spring flowers. Very tasteful. Didn't drink much and ate quite a bit of food. The DJ was really good tho, feels like he was playing the hiphop playlist off my ipod. Heh.
I feel fat. I was sick all last week and didn't go to the gym. And the week before that, I was in London, so I didn't get to go to gym. I went this Mon and that was it. I did contemplate going today, but I just couldn't physically get my arse off my bed.
I slept around 12 hours today! So proud of myself. Ha ha. I love it that I can recoup all my sleep during the weekends. Few people I know are capable of that. Usually people just wake up their normal working times. Somehow my body senses it's the weekend, gives a little jump of joy, and just proceed to indulge in deep sleep. Ha.
A few days ago, I dreamed that I was a princess. Wee! And well to put a long story short, it involves my dad being the king (who hates the knight who I'm in love with), a knight who I'm in love with, and a wicked prince who tries to force me to be together with him. Oh well.
MY SISTER'S COMING FOR A WEEKEND NEXT MONTH! I'm so excited! She has a conference in Philly, so she's flying here to spend time with me before she goes. I miss her soooooo much. ^_____^ It's gonna be great.
Headed back to the motherland in June. Going to Perth for a week too. Gonna be a sweet sweet summer! :)
2 comments:
Pls.. That isn't lame. What's the point of having a blog you can't rant?! Go ahead and do it!
Ha. Okay. :) Babe, have to hang out when I'm back! :P
Post a Comment