Saturday, September 1, 2007
Absinth*
So these days I've been reading a book in which the main character is a serial killer who drinks only absinth*. Apparently it's a hallucinogenic liquor that causes violent traits if consumed in excess. For that reason, it's banned in the states, though it's still popular in Europe. My friend Mike happened to get hold of some on his hands, and a bunch of us went over to taste it. To drink it, you have to first get a teaspoon of sugar, dip it in the absinth*, and set it on fire till it burns out, which after you stir the drink with the teaspoon and add a cube of ice. It was nasty. I can't really tell the difference between the taste of Jagermeister and absinth*, cuz they both taste like licorice, which I hate. So there. Not spectacular. And I didn't feel particularly like stabbing someone after it. Pretty disappointing. There's supposed to be three stages of intoxication. The 1st stage - you get stoned and just a general buzz. The 2nd stage- you develop vivid violent images, and everything not pretty. The 3rd stage - You see the prettiest things in the world, and develop into a state of pure bliss. I guess all of us got stuck in the first stage. Boringggg. What we did end up doing, was to start making water balloons, and catapulting them across the road to the other block of apartments where the lights were still on at 3 am in the morning. John aimed one at me when I wasn't looking, and my toes got wet. I wasn't terribly amused and proceeded to splash the contents of the glass I was holding at him. This erupted into like random people getting splashed on, and yea it was pretty funny. After that, we all went outside to try to catch the meteor shower which was supposed to show up at 430am, but we didn't see shit at all. :( Yea, a pretty random night. I got home at 7am. Pretty hung over right now. -__-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No supervision. Wished I can have tha too.. Sigh..
Ha. You have a good enough life as it is. :)
haiz, better this den weed i guess.
and you're title, so so so leading/misleading, whichever u go.
tsk tsk tsk. guess i better start sending more content over so as to keep u busy.
Heehee. :D
posted a steak post for ya, but i think it wun be relevant cos I doubt you have a grill
Post a Comment