Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mi carro nuevo.


Yay! I got my new car! :) I bought it from a private seller who does furnishing for homes of celebrities including Brad Pitt. :) It has everything I wanted, black exterior with black seats, GPS navigation and Harmon Kardon premium sound system. And it's a bigger engine than I wanted... presenting the SLK350! :) Now Jenn and I have matching cars... except my engine is a leetle bigger. Hoho.
The best thing is it's a hard-top convertible, so you press this button and the top folds in this way automatically. I hate soft-top convertibles, cuz it always leaks when it rains. No more leakage! :)


I love the navigation system! :)

Okay, my life is complete. Amen. :)

5 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

And I don't even have a liense... Wah lao!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...shiney.

Keira said...

Hehe, come visit, and I'll chauffeur you guys around. Come come! :)

Anonymous said...

hey what brand u use for your eyeliner? U look pretty

Keira said...

Eh, thanks! I use Mac liquid eyeliner in Blacktrack. :)