My mustang is gone.
I need to write this out before I forget how traumatic today was.
I was on my way to work on the highway.
It was raining, and the highway had a collection of water building up.
When the car hit the bottom of the highway road, the water level rose, and I started drifting to the next lane.
I swerved to get back on my lane, but the car started spinning.
The car didn't stop spinning until it circled 3-4 times, hitting the guard rail on the last time.
The hood flew off, and the airbags deployed.
The car rebounded from the rail and landed in the middle of the highway, horizontal to oncoming traffic.
All I felt was pain, and I looked out the window on my left, and all I saw was oncoming traffic coming right at me.
And I thought I was going to die.
But none of the cars hit me.
I stepped out of the car, to see concerned drivers sigh in relief.
My nose hurt, and I had a terrible headache, but I was fine.
But the car wasn't. The front was all smashed in, with the front window almost shattered. The hood was half a mile away, and the transmission was on the other side of the highway.
4 cars hit the rail after me, but luckily, no one was hurt badly.
My car was towed off the highway, and that was the last I saw of it...
I could have been dead. People kept saying how lucky I was. And they are right.
I could have been dead. I could have never lived to see my sisters again, or my mum or my dad. I could have never lived to take the flight back in summer to see my family waiting eagerly at the gate for me. I could have never be able to hug them again, or to tell them I love them very much.
I love you mum, I love you sis, and sis. And I love you dad.
I need to let go of the unhappiness, and try to be happy from now on. Otherwise, I'll be an ingrate.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH JOANn!! i am so oooooo glad u are fine. Please take care. drive slow. or take bus to school when it rains.
Love you!
hey girl...I was so shocked that u met with a distasteful accident....but I am glad that u are safe and sound... Do take care k especially while driving...meet up soon =)
Post a Comment