Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy birthday to me? :)

I woke up at 8am precisely this morning, to the sound of my phone beeping. :) Turns out that it's my sister and a few friends msging me to wish me a happy birthday! (By Singapore time, it's midnight on the 12th exactly :) ) So happy. I wish everyday was my birthday, so I can wake up to nice birthday wishes everyday. Maybe I'll be more of a morning person then. Even though these days, I'm starting to become one... ^__^

I'm going to make a list of my dear friends who wished me happy birthday, just as a reminder so that I will not forget their birthdays when they come around. I'll add on to it till my birthday is over, I suppose. Hee.

Pictures from the Chicago trip will be up soon, have to upload them, and it'll prolly have to wait till my birthday's over. Tomorrow's gonna be a super hectic day:

8.30am: Go to the post office to receive a parcel I wasn't around to receive today. :))))
9am: Going into lab to put my slides in blocking buffer
10am:Hair appointment. Gonna ask my stylist to help me come up with a good hairdo for my dress.
12pm: Put my slides in primary Ab, and embedd my mouse brains
1.30pm - 3.30pm: Class. BORING.
4pm-6pm: Dissection of E13.5 mouse
6-7.30pm: Mad rush to get ready for dinner, collect cake from Bristol Farms.
7.30pm: Dinner! :)

Daym, I feel tired even writing it down. Ha.

You know about the myth they have regarding birthdays? That on your birthday, you're surrounded by birthday demons, and hence the need for all your friends to celebrate with you to chase them away. I think it's already coming true. A couple of weird things happened today. Firstly, I got cut by the cryostat blade for the first time ever, and the blood kept gushing out. Then, when I was cleaning a microscope slide, it shattered into three pieces, one of which went straight for my throat. Luckily it just bounced off, or I will be in A&E for my birthday. Wee. I'm trying to be more careful just in case I don't live past my birthday. Which will then fulfill one of my random thoughts of wanting to die earlier so that I'll look young and pretty in my afterlife.

Disclaimer: Okay, I'm weird. Anyways, the thought has since been eliminated, and not considered ever I thought of it. Incidentally, Jenn has the same random thought. Ha.

Anyways, away from morbid things and back to happier things: The list!

1) Lijuan and Xiaowei (my sistas!)
2) Sam
3) Olivia
4) Morgan
5) Mark (my cuz!)
6) David
7) Ivan
8) Ariane
9) Sylvia
10) Rachel
11) Zixiang
12) Terence
13) Yinghung
14) Sim
15) Adam
16) Jim
17) Nick
18) Jennifer
19) Jackie
20) Cheryl
21) Caifeng
22) Wanyi
23) Candice
24) Beverly
25) Raymond
26) Leonard
27) Samuel
28) Lier
29) Moots
30) Nancy
31) Tom
32) John g
33) John Y
34) Albert
35) Renee
36) Wenqi
37) Henry
38) Teresa
39) Mike
40) Jenn
41) Alex



That's it so far, and they don't include the people at the dinner though. Will update later. ^___^

4 comments:

chartao said...

Happy Belated birthday!!

Psst... how many candles on the cake?? haha

Anonymous said...

hey happy birthday. though its over in sg but its not over there.hope u have a wonderful birthday ya.=)

Keira said...

Leonard: Suffice to say, it's enough to qualify as old.

Raymond: Wow, how did you find out about my blog! Thanks! :D

(T) (H) (B) said...

Blog abt ur party babe..