I don't know how some girls can survive on eating carrots and yogurts for lunches (yes, I'm talking about you Kathy, with your costco endless supply of baby carrots. I recently found out from Renee that baby carrots with hummus make a very yummy (and healthy/low carb) snack, so I've been addicted to it for the past week or so. But no matter how much frigging carrots I eat, I can never get satiated! WTH. I just ate half a 24 oz of baby carrots with half a carton of eggplant hummus, and I still am not full in the slightest. In the end, I got sick and tired of chewing (I think the mastication action burns more calories than the carrot can provide), got fed up and went to cook ramen noodles. -__- Also, I felt somewhat like a bunny.
Sorry, am being totally random. Also, I have tripped over my bed frame a total of 6 times ever since I got it assembled. ust broke one of my toenails on it again. SIGH.
2 comments:
I can't survive this kinda diet or snack too...
Ya, thank god we're both not fat. Ha ha.
Post a Comment