Sunday, February 17, 2008

Edwards 40 hands!

I was driving home on Thursday when I got a text from Renee "Edwards 40hands tomorrow?" For those of you who are not familiar with the game, it's a drinking game which requires both yr hands to be duct-taped to two bottles of 40 oz beers. And I have to say, it was pretty damn fun!
I went over in my pjs and no makeup cuz I was kinda sleepy. Haw haw.
Renee and I chickened out and got our hands strapped to 12 oz beers initially. :P
Cheers!
Helping Yvonne with the hookah (vodka orange!) because both her hands were duct-taped to a 40s. Ha ha.
Guang's a trooper! Grimey finished first though. Ha.

Guang being an arse and getting in the picture.
Group shot!

Bottoms up!

Yvonne drinking out of a......brown paper bag. Ha.
They decided that strapping Brandy and Chanel to a 40oz beer would be funny.

We quickly devised a system of drinking...
Brandy first....
then Chanel! (Aren't we the smartest. In the end, we had to get very low to drink the beer, which resulted in us yelling at each other to "get low byatch!" Ha.)
Casualties of war. :) Fun times! :P