Looking back at the pictures, I have to mention something.
I love my cousin Mark! He's 17 this year, and we used to play together ever since we were kids. We would role play as Power Rangers, and play video games. Good times.
It was a pity that his whole family migrated to Melbourne, and I remember being bummed out about it.
Thinking back, it was probably a wise decision, because he has turned out well.
The young kid last time has turned into a charming, gentlemanly, witty, caring young adult, and from the looks of it, getting a lot of attention from the girls. :P
Hung out a lot with him the first week I was back, and it felt like we never left each other. The care, the concern is still there, and if anything, we've turned out more similar in terms of character and thinking than before!
Love you cuz. Hang in there, the 2 years of NS that lies ahead. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment