Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chicago-bound!

It took the girls less than two days to convince me to go to Chicago for my birthday weekend. Ha.

Which also happens to be Chinese New Year.

Gonna meet Wenqi (plane) , Yvonne (car) and Nicole (train).

I was wondering if I should just save the money to get a nice birthday present for myself (aka a new bag! Heh.) but well, it's the experience that matters right?

So if you girls are reading my blog, you'd better make my birthday weekend good! Hohohoho.

Man, I'm so broke.

I wonder if I can get an advance on my allowance... Hmm.

I have to say though, Chicago is my favorite city of all cities in the states. It's like New York, without the filth and the slums.

Looking forward to it... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. are u kidding me. New york is way more fun than chicago!!!! although i am sure this time round, chicago will be more fun than new york, only because I am going with u girls.
btw, I AM FREAKING BROKE TOO. and i must save money for new york in march. crap!!!

(T) (H) (B) said...

Hope u'll have a great time!!