I am an extremist. I wonder if that's good or bad.
1) I like my water either very cold or hotter than lukewarm. I think lukewarm water has a funny taste to it.
2) I either eat a lot or eat almost nothing at all, hence my gastric condition.
3) I like to party the night away on certain nights, but if I decide to study, no one can nudge me from my armchair.
4) I like to get off work either early at work, or very very late. Getting off very very late can feel very satisfying sometimes.
5) If I like a certain dish from a certain restaurant, I can go there almost every day for the next two weeks until the server knows what I want (and this has happened pretty often. Ha.)
6) I like to be very happy all the time. Of course, life isn't all cotton candy and everything nice, but if I'm sad, I indulge in getting extremely depressed.
7) I like to wake up at extremely late hours. My friends should know this. Ha.
Okay, that's all I can think of right now. If I think of something else, I'll add onto it. These days, work in the lab has been very taxing, coupled with classes. Urgh. Sometimes, I hate grad school.
No comments:
Post a Comment