nickdoray: Oh ok.
Cool.
So!
I will tell you.
:)
I'm making Turducken with corn bread and sausage stuffing.
1:05 PM me: maaaan
nickdoray: Buttery mashed potatoes and green bean casserole.
me: i hope you're not making that decadent read puddingb
nickdoray: Hot Buttered Rum will be the festive drink of the day.
me: :P
i mean, bread pudding
nickdoray: Bread Pudding with Brandy and Whisky Sauce.
:D
It made it's appearance.
me: ooo! I tried that before right?
shite!
i want!!!
nickdoray: Baked Stuffed Apples.
me: !!!!
what!
1:06 PM stuffed with what!!!
nickdoray: Chocolate Chip Cookies with Milk.
Hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream.
me: haha get outta here!
nickdoray: And the coup de grace: A double apple shisha pumped through a jug of apple cider.
haha
1:07 PM Apples are stuffed with raisins and walnuts and cinnamon and stuff.
1:08 PM you like?
:)
I'm telling you, that guy is pure evil. Do I deserve this just because I can't make it to NYC for his dinner? Mannn, buttered rum. :(Anywhoo, I'll try to take pictures of food in Philly. Apparently, Jenn and I are prepared to wait in line for 1/2 hr for the famous Philly cheese steak. If I'm successful, you'll see it on my next post. If not, don't ask about it. Ha.
Apparently it's gonna be freezing there, so packing my bags will be a bitch. Dear God, please give me 5 min of snow. Just 5 min. Nothing more, nothing less. After living in Michigan, I have a very strained tolerance for snowfalls. Till then, here's wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving! :)
2 comments:
As long as my job is to eat, I'm fine with anything actually.. haha
hahaha, i hear yer. :P
Post a Comment