I keep telling myself to blog but I find myself procrastinating. I don't really have much to say right now, except for the fact that I should remind myself to not let the negative and undeserving people get to me, and I should be happy for myself. The feeling of unhappiness seems so foreign... perhaps I've been happy for too long.
Too lazy to write about stuff, so Imma just post some pictures up.
Oh, I got a random haircut at Ming's salon the other day. I couldn't stand how much hair I have so I just went for a haircut. It was dirt cheap, only 25 bucks! And the guy who cut my hair was way younger than I am. But he did a great job. Prolly snipped off 60% of my hair, but I feel great!
Showing off the Versace shades Jeff got me. Thankkkkksss Jefffff.
Pre-haircut
Deron looking too big for the chair.
The girls reunite!
Post-haircut!
Leana and I at Overeasy.
At Gerald's bash at Velvet.
Ariane looking slightly drunk. Ha!
Everyone's telling me that I look way skinnier now. Woohoo! I guess the loss in weight showed, although I don't know how I lost it. Heh!
2 comments:
And we have not met up!
Yes, because you are being lame and dun wanna come out to partay! :P When are you free? Coffee? :)
Post a Comment