Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sometimes I think it sucks that my profile is public, and open to my friends.

Everytime I write something, I have to think about whether I'll hurt anyone's feelings before I write it.

Which is actually kinda annoying because the reason why I started this blog was so that I could look back and know exactly how I felt.

:(

I'm upset cuz I lost my ring. Now my left hand feels like it's naked. I know it sounds really trivial but hey, I've had it for about 4 years now. :/

I'm grumpy. Had this itch in my throat for the last 5 days now, and have to suck it up while everyone around me is making merry and drinking their lungs out. And maybe I'm spoilt, but you know, when you're sick, you want more attention and care from people you care about, right? Not too unreasonable, is it?

It's 39 degrees here. I almost melted in the car today. Shops here close at 230. PM, not AM. Can you believe it? And I thought San Diego was bad enough...

No comments: