Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Finally my woes are over! Finally I have found the perfect room to rent! And I lurrrve it, even though it's more than twice my current rent now. Boo.
I'm going to reside in the Lucera Condominiums, which is so sprawled out, it reminds me of a country club more than a condo. It has two clubhouses, two beautiful swimming pools and jacuzzis, tennis courts, squash courts, sauna, gym blah blah blah. And the thing I love most about it is that it's a gated community, and security is good with the guards, and the gates and locks. :) And it overlooks the canyon.
So it has been a painful two weeks, finding that perfect room. I admit my expectations for a room has expanded shamelessly in the span of the last two weeks.
At the very start, it was
1) Cheap Rent
2) Own room
then it evolved to
1) Own room
2) Own parking lot
And then it evolved to
1) Own room
2) Own attached bathroom
3) Own covered garage lot
And the final product....taadaa!
1) Own room (at least 12 by 12, with full windows)
2) At least two big closets
3) Own bathroom with marble tops
4) Nice roommate
5) Covered garage lot
6) Washer and dryer in unit
7) Gated community
8) A/C and heater
9) Gym facility
And of course, my budget for rent went up and up and up *dreamy look*, but I figured that this money is more well-spent than on shopping...I must be getting old. Ha.
So YES. I have found a room which fits all of the above, and I love the fact that the bathroom is connected to the room through a walkway with the closets on each side, with full length mirrors. :) And my roomie is uber nice. We're gonna get some new stuff to decorate the living room and kitchen too!
I am very happy. Heehee.
1 comment:
Congrats in finding that room!
Post a Comment