Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Senile dementia at age 25?


Okay. This is it. I think I'm suffering from senile dementia. I don't know what it is these days, but my mind is in a gazillion places at one time that I keep forgetting stuff. I have a theory. Since my mind is on work and class and a few other places constantly, I do a lot of things out of reflex. Things like locking my car, packing up stuff, some lab procedures etc. I don't really think about these things when I do them like I used to. As a result, I successfully forgot to pack my power cord in my computer bag three days ago, and just yesterday, I thought I had my notes in my hand when I was off to the gym (I like to read the notes now as I go on the elliptical, it's sooo productive), but realized that they were NOT when I got to the gym. -__- Or going back to the car a million times wondering if I'd locked it. I don't know what's happening to me! I think cuz I'm pressed for time these days, I started multi-tasking on an insane level. I can't just do one thing at a certain time. I read my papers when I'm blow-drying my hair (cuz I can't hear but I can still read), I listen and learn songs when I'm doing stuff on the computer, I think about my exam questions when I'm driving. And that I read my notes on the elliptical too. I don't know how long I can keep this up people. Please God, fast forward time so that I can be done with my finals and lab meeting and be on that bloody plane to London!

Also, a disclaimer. I admit I might be a little vain at times, but I'm not conceited enough to go frame my face on a warhol painting like that. This was a birthday present from Moots, and I have to admit, I really do like it! I just have to do this disclaimer everytime people see it on the wall...... well a good reminder of my youth (while I still have it). Maybe someday when I'm 60 and sitting in my rocking chair by the fireplace, with no teeth, I'll appreciate it a lot more. :P Just can't believe the price tag though.

Okay have to blog about Renee's party another time. No time! Anyways, the ugly sweater was horrendous, so no matter. :P

3 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

My memory's failing after hitting 25. U're not alone..

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]las vegas casino[/url] unshackled no set aside hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free casino
[/url].