Sunday, March 23, 2008

Excited!

Sorry for the lack of posting, been super busy, what with the exam this week and lab meeting in two days. So, confession of the day (have to copy from HB once in a while. Ha!): I went back to Crab Hut (Louisiana crawfish place) four times this past week. :D I am officially sick of that place. And yesterday, I put some sulphur solution on my face, and it was already itching the whole of yday, and with the aid of a pound of shrimp, lo and behold, my face was covered in red patches. Very sexy. Eh hem.

I guess I had an allergy reaction to the solution prescribed by my dermatologist. To be honest, I had no idea why I put the lotion on anyways, cuz I've had clear skin for a while now. Just like how my sister puts it, I was pretty much asking for it.

A substance-free weekend! It just turned out that way. My face was itching the whole of yesterday, I pretty much darted home straight after dinner. Ha. And I didn't drink at the insulin dependence thingie today. I chose water over wine. It's Easter after all. Should stay away from wordly sins. Ha.

Happy Easter! I never could understand why they have an Easter holiday in Singapore, but not in California. Maybe because we advocate gay couples? Man, could do with Monday off...

Three more days to London! I'm excited beyond words! :) Ariane has already planned everything, from the guest lists to the restaurant reservations. Now all I have to do is to finish that darn presentation, pack and get on that plane with Jenn!

I'll definitely post pictures up, and since I'm bringing my laptop, maybe I'll blog a little when I get there. With the jet lag and the 8 hr difference, I doubt I would be of much efficiency, but well one can only hope.

I realize that this blog is essentially pointless, and actually the whole point of it was to exclaim that I have an obsession on Crab Hut. Which is pretty worthless in its own right.

Oh well, going to bed now. :) Hasta luego. :P Will write soon.

No comments: