Unfortunately, for ALL that effort, Renee failed me instantly the moment she set eyes on me. And she promptly handed me a hideous sweater (Renee: I KNEW you weren't gonna come in anything ugly! I got you this!). She threatened that if I don't put it on, I'll have to paste mirror image pictures of Guang on my boobs.
Exhibit A:
So it turns out that they printed out helluva lot of pictures of Guang in a suit with a smirk on his face, and whoever comes in anything cute will have to slap his pictures on their boobs or crotch. Classy. Best thing is, Guang doesn't know what's going on, until he walked in. Ha.
He gamely put one on his crotch too, and yelling across the room "Who's DA man!" Ha.
And the guys started improvising and cutting his silhouette out and putting it on their crotch so Guang's head looks like a dick. As I said, classy!
And another guy put him on his shoulder, and keep pretending to talk to mini Guang the whole night and force-feeding him cheese.
And when everyone was fueled up by wine, Louis put salami in mini Guang's mouth and made Guang eat it up. I swear to God, so many flashlights going off and video recorders. Wonder where all the videos went... Ha.
They made a boob cake for Renee! It's huge! (Can we really expect anything less from Renee though? :P) AND a penis cake too. Yum. Ha.
The girls in da house and me. I think we put in the most effort (or rather they did, but hey, my sweater was butt ugly), maaan, do we look ugly. Ha. Maybe I'll delete the pictures soon. Ha.
Or and randomly, just got my bday pictures from John. I like this picture! Cuz it captures my happiness that day... Wee! :)
2 comments:
The sweaters look old. Not that ugly la!
Damn bad. Makes me look at least 40. Ha.
Post a Comment