Yep, so it seems like the people of San Diego got over the wildfires pretty quickly. I went to the bar over the weekend and it was crammed beyond belief. Went to different Halloween parties on Friday and Saturday. Friday was at Noel's and Meredith's place, which had a pretty good turnout, considering that I only started asking people on Thursday. Yep, decided to have a party at their place, and thankfully they were cool enough not to mind. Pictures later! We went to another party on PB afterwards, which was pretty bad. It was crowded to the brim, and I can't find any place to sit, which was BS considering I was dying in my boots.
Saturday, I went to Suzanne's place for her Halloween bash. Her place was gorgeous, and I brought Renee, Jenn, Jackie and Guang. Guang refused to tell us his costume until that night, and it turns out that he was the big bad wolf, which was a pretty ruthless costume. I know Bo Peep doesn't fit in the same fairytale as the big bad wolf, but we blamed him for stealing my sheep anws. It was good times. :)
Meredith and I with our staple head shot.
Tom came up with this - the blessing of the ho by the priest. -__-
Jenn (Alice) and Meredith (Bonnie) and I!
Bo-peep with the gun. Lethal. Lol.
All girl pose. This was before the rest of the people turned up. Pictures became impossible after.
At Suzanne's place. I became the default ho of the night. Renee keeps arresting me!
Some people at downtown.Take THAT, for stealing my sheep!

Renee arresting the wolf for his big bag actions, Jackie (the prosecutor) jotting down court notes, me looking helpless. Storyline courtesy of Renee. Ha.
Everyone in the picture! The plasma tv at the back was pretty sweeeet.
See what I mean, by being the default ho.That's all folks. Still waiting for Halloween day to come. Heehee. :)
5 comments:
Babe, your outfit is waaaaay cute! Where did you get it from? :) - a
Eh, at pb? You can get it online! It's by Leg Avenue. :)
Yay Halloween!!!! Glad you had fun!
I went back home n slept like a pig on Halloween!! I am a LOSER!
Haha, I don't blame you. Halloween in Singapore is like shit. :P
Post a Comment