So it's crunch time for us right now, given that we have to submit the written proposal this Friday. Being the ever-hardworking and constantly motivated person I am (hoho), I have already done that three weeks ago, and have been meeting up with my professors to get their opinions on it, and work towards getting their approval on my minor. Actually, it's more like I'm perpetually stressed over work. I'm kinda happy cuz my committee members have given positive feedbacks, and the professor I met up today said that I'm perhaps the most efficient student he's ever been on the committee for. Yay! Anywho, I'm writing this blog because I'm fairly amused by all the gmail nicks my classmates are putting up.
John: Just about to start on my minor!
Mike: Writing it all tonight.
Tom: Minoring
Diego: Minor??.. MAJOR BS RATHER!
Ya, I love my classmates. Always there to keep me amused. Ha.
1 comment:
Yay for being ahead of the game!!
Post a Comment