Sunday, March 1, 2009

Renee's bday (Return of Edwards 40 hands)

Suddenly developed a craving for Korean food, so I asked Chang where his fav korean place is (he's Korean), and he pointed me to this family restaurant called Chon Ju Jip on Convoy St. It's suuuuper good.


The small dishes are awesome. Home-made kimchi.... yum!


We had the spicy rice cake. The whole restaurant menu was in Korean, so we just picked by picture. Haw haw. It was soooo good. The rice cake was tender, yet chewy, and the sauce was sweet and spicy. Love the ramen noodles!


The spicy pork bulgogi has to be the star of this restaurant. Instead of small peasy chunks of fatty pork that's served usually, this bulgogi comprises of generous large chunks of lean pork, in a yummy spicy sauce. A definite must-try.

Went to this place called Buga too, cuz apparently it has one of the better Korean foods.

The small dishes were good, but not amazing.


The lunch bento set I had was satisfying, but the beef bulgogi was a little tough....

I asked Ji Woong later on why he never lets in on his fav Korean restaurant (I bumped into him at Chon Ju Jip), and he just replied coolly "You never asked". -__-

Anyways...

Renee's bday party! It was Edwards 40 hands themed. Wee! For those who don't know, it's a drinking game where you duct-tape freezing cold 40 oz of beer to your hands, and nobody gets to be.. well.. functional until they finish their beers, after which they are allowed to liberate themselves. It's really bad cuz the beers always freeze our hands off, and also, we don't get to pee until we finish 80 oz of beer. -_-


Renee and her choc and peanut butter muffin bday cake!
The housemates sporting Guang-themed shirts, and gnarly knuckle tattoos.
Getting strapped onto the beer...
Yay! Eh hem.

We had temporary tattoos made of Guang's face and pictures, and stuck them on to everyone of us. Hehe. Guang was very amused.

Guang peeking out from my back.

Guang peeking out from my leg. Ha.

Cheers! :)

Deron looking drunk. Ha.


Renee and Jenn kissing! Why do girls always kiss each other when they're drunk.....


Renee and I kissing! See what I mean? :P


Us chugging down shots of Grey Goose after.


Nasty!

That's all folks. I had a good time. :)

No comments: