Saturday, June 14, 2008

Perth

Perth is awesome. The last time I was here, I was an awkward 15 year old who didn't know better, and was amazed at the sheer amount of nature reserves that can be stuffed in one city. 10 years later and 10 years wiser, I got to know this city on a more intimate level, thanks to Sammy. ^___^

Couldn't get over the jet lag , so been waking up early and sleeping before 12 every day. I kinda like this routine, gives me more awake time to do everything I wanna do.

It's been a week nothing short of perfect. I have to admit, I kinda like this city, even though the accent is funny and shops close super early. I feel like I've slipped into a simple life, a life with only the bare elements and not having to care about unnecessary wants and extravagant things to satisfy me. It is refreshing, and I have to admit that I'll be a very sad person leaving this behind when I board the plane tomorrow.

P.S: The oysters at David Jones rule. In good/awesome company, of course. :)

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Glad u had great company. :)